Submitting a business plan
Although we’re very selective about the businesses we work with, we want to be as accessible as possible.
Send us a summary
Send a summary of your business plan using the form provided to the right.
A concise description of your compelling idea
As seed-stage investors, our requirements are simpler than those of later-stage venture capitalists. We’re not expecting you to present us with a plan that includes a complete management team and spreadsheets with five-year financial projections.
Initially, all we need is a summary – a succinct description of:
- Your technology – an overview of what you’ve developed
- Who will use it and why – potential customers and steps you’ve taken to validate their need for the technology
- The competition, including substitutes – what are people using today?
- The barriers to having another company duplicate it – is it hard to recreate what you’ve developed?
- Company founders and other members of your team – what is your background and domain expertise?
We’ll review your summary and contact you within a couple of days to let you know our level of interest and fit with our requirements and objectives.