Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Wed September 23 2009 Category: Press Releases Written By ecobee
Jessica Dolmer (Toronto)
(416) 987-1024, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucy Siegel (New York)
212-583-1043, ext., email@example.com
ecobee Smart Thermostat Sales Infrastructure Now Blankets North America
With Addition of Five New Rep Firms
Toronto, September 23, 2009: ecobee™, the award-winning green technology company, announced today that it has signed sales agreements with five leading independent HVAC manufacturers’ representatives to represent ecobee and sell its new ecobee Smart Thermostat:
• Buche/Carmco Sales (www.buchecarmco.com), will represent ecobee in Colorado, New Mexico, Montana and Wyoming.
• Mountain Air Sales, Inc. (www.mashvac.com) will represent ecobee in Utah and Southern Idaho.
• King & Brainard Sales Associates, Inc. (K&B Sales) (www.kb-sales.com) will represent ecobee in Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri and Southern Illinois.
• Midwest Environmental Products (MEP email: firstname.lastname@example.org) will represent ecobee in Wisconsin, Indiana and Northern Illinois.
• Texas Reps (www.texasreps.com) will represent ecobee in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi and Arkansas.
“Added to our existing sales resources, these new sales agreements now provide us with a sales infrastructure in all 50 states and throughout Canada,” remarked Stuart Lombard, President/CEO of ecobee. “We’ve got the right product at the right time, a great network of distribution partners, and an excellent sales force. With these crucial pieces in place, we’re very excited about our future success.”
ecobee was founded in 2007 to deliver intelligent conservation solutions for real people. The company is building its product platform around The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System™. ecobee’s products are being sold for use in single family homes (both new and retrofitted), multi-family dwellings and light commercial properties. For more information, please visit http://www.ecobee.com/.